On the road to EGX

This week, (from tomorrow actually) I will be wending my way up to Birmingham to attend Eurogamer Expo (shortened to EGX) Looking forward to seeing all the fun things to see – the stands, talking to likeminded developers, game enthusiasts, and even some company owners – with an alterior motive Read more…

A living update

Things going well so far for the first iteration! It’s all a learning process as well as improvements! Working on a few updates and rewordings – as well as an exciting business card!

It all has to start somewhere

So, here we are. The first iteration of my website – to show, market and otherwise provide the services of my voice. Voice acting and voice over work is something I have been skirting around the edge for a few years. Tentatively┬ádoing work, lending my voice to small projects and Read more…