So yeah I’m not gonna be around during the day this weekend. Managed to get a cancellation spot for a game acting course this weekend with Dave Fennoy. If you don’t know who that is. Volgrin from World of War Craft and a number of other roles and has been in star wars! And was Lee Everett from walking dead telltale games! I am not awake enough right now for how excited I am!

Categories: General

0 Comments

Leave a Reply

shares