So with this new venture kicking off, it means time for new STUFF!

What better way to push yourself out there than with the magical Business Card!

Should have a new batch of these arriving on Monday ready for my upcoming attendance at an event later next week! – More on that soon!

I’m fairly happy with the design and thanks to members of the VoiceOver Network  for the feedback on the content – I’m fairly happy with the first generation!

As with everything – its all a learning curve and growth!

Categories: General

0 Comments

Leave a Reply

shares